Saturday, August 6, 2011

Coolio

Once upon a time Lock was walking in the forest, collecting bugs, twigs, nuts, and leaves. Every time he got one, he felt the need to hold it in the air and display it to whoever was watching. One day an evil man named Canondorf obtained the Tripleforce of Brawn and spread darkness across the land. Then he kidnapped Princess Zeplin.

Lock had had enough. He used his Legendary Sword to defeat Canondorf and seal him away. Well, I just got a coolio thingamajig'n'thingo for myself. It was sorta for my birthday. Apparently if you tell someone it's your birthday, then steal their wallet, you'll end up with a lot more money than you had before. You might be able to get a few idiots to sing you a song before you rob them.

Speaking of criminal activity, I just farted. Now back to the Link parody story. I only told you this just to see if you're actually reading the whole post instead of the beginning and end. But Canondorf was powerful enough to break the seal after a few generations so he broke free. But another guy that looks like Lock defeated him anyway.

The End

1 comment:

justGeorge said...

I posted a comment.