Tuesday, August 9, 2011

150, that's a magic number

I sorta have 150 posts, depending on who you ask.

Hey, speaking of 150, I think I caught 'em all. But then I discovered that Mew exists in the game. Then I got angry and threw my gameboy against the wall. Unfortunately, I haven't been working out recently so it didn't break. But that was also a blessing in disguise. I was able to play the game some more and level up my Pokemon.

Hey, have you ever noticed that if you but a piece of scrambled egg on the ceiling,  it looks like a comet or a planet or something. So I took my entire meal of scrambled eggs and made a planetarium. Then I took some plastic astronauts and taped it to the ceiling as well, that way he's lost in space.

So, some of you were wondering how I got out of Doo Doo Doo Land. Well, it's a lot easier than I thought. All you have to do is get a different song stuck in your head. Then you can hum that. Right now I'm humming my own made up song. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want to - YOU WOULD? Ok. Here goes:

Chick'n cook'n' in da pot
A chick'n cook'n' in all da pots
I like chick'n, not smoking pot
A movie with chick'n has no plot

Boil that cabbage down
Bake those biscuits brown
The only reason you biscuits are burn'n'
is cuz you're sitting on the stove

She'll be comin' over dat mountain when she comes
She'll be comin' over dat mountain when she comes
She'll be eating dat mountain
Yeah, she'll be eating up dat mountain
She'll be chewing up dat mountain when she comes

Mary had a little spam
little spam
little spam

Mary had a little spam
with low quality meat
to eat


I was thinking about sending it to another record store, because I haven't heard back from the first one yet. I already have a name for it and everything. "The Country Road of Social Awareness" catchy isn't it?

Well, that's all the time I have for today. Apparently SOMEBODY doesn't like long posts. Well, whoever it is probably has a monotone voice and a little brother that beats him up.

The End

1 comment:

Kyle Muffin said...

I know what you mean about people not wanting to read. I hate people like that. Its not that hard to just read something. I bet that guy doesn't try when he wrestles people.. Wimp!!!!!! He should die...