Saturday, July 23, 2011

World Domination, to the extreme!

So, I just conquered the world and stuff. No big deal.

You guys out there in computer land probably haven't noticed. It's not like I placed any new burdensome laws on the populous or anything. All I've done is claim the land as my own. If you don't like it, there's another semi-spherical large object suspended in space very close to us. You can always move there.

So I'm sure a lot of you are wondering HOW I conquered this puny world. Well, it wasn't easy. I had to get out of my easy chair and wipe the Doritos crumbs off my chest. Then I had to make AND place a flag in the ground.

Afterwards, I was able to reap the rewards of complete control over the world. I would legally steal from the stores nearby, a privilege I have frequently used. And for added fun, Wal-mart and Sears have been sending security guards after me, just for me to whup their butts. Obviously they're trying to make by Dictatorship more fun. Although, I don't understand why the security guards keep calling me "thief".

Anywho, anywhat, anywhere, anywhen I've been improving the world around me. Recently I've been painting old shaby bridges, and improving the color in alleyways. The cool thing about my work though, is that people around me are recognizing my artistic abilities. They even name my work for me. Some of my most famous works are: Graffiti, Piece of Crap, Outrageous Display of Lack of Artistry, What Idiot Drew This, What the (censored) are you Doing ya Hobo, and finally Hey This is my Bridge.

Anyway, I've got a lot of Dictatory stuff to do, so I'll see you and my other subjects later.

No comments: