Friday, April 8, 2011

Black Friday, Rebecca Black Friday

Seven AM and I wake up to a new day.
Look out my window and realize it's raining

Get drenched and wait at the bus stop
My friends in their car are driving...

away!

It's Friday, Friday. Had to get up on Friday
Then I'll work at Party 'n' Party USA

(repeat)

Bus was twenty minutes late, got a cold too
Teacher counted me tardy cuz she hates her life

For lunch I had toxic waste, for gym I had to run all day
Had to serve two detentions at the same time!

Can I handle all this strife?


Too bad it's

Friday, Friday. Had to get up on Friday.
There's no party'n' (cheer)
No party'n' (cheer)
No party'n' for a whole 'nuther week!

Cuz I'm serving 60 detentions for being late one time!

And it's

Friday, Friday. Had to get up on Friday.
There's no party'n' (cheer)
No party'n' (cheer)
No party'n' for the rest of my life.



This is not actually a parody of "Friday" by Rebecca Black. Please don't assume that is true. I legit wrote this a couple years before. Also, the word "gullible" is written twice in this song.

1 comment:

justGeorge said...

I love your songs. You should become the next Justin Bieber, except you'd go through puberty.