Friday, March 18, 2011

100 is a magical number

I have wrote a poem about the number 100. I will paraphrase my own work. It goes a-something like this:


One Hundred is a Number by justGeorge

One hundred is a number that is really nice
One hundred is a number that won't give you lice

One hundred is a number that does not wear pants
One hundred is a number that won't eat my plants

One hundred is a number that is plain to see
One hundred is a number hee hee hee

One hundred is a number dee doodlee doo
One hundred is a number and I made a big poo

One hundred is a number, not a chicken fajita
One hundred is a number working at the diner like Juanita

One hundred is a number I think I am rambling
One hundred is a number I always win when I'm gambling

One hundred is a number that is true
One hundred is a number I love you

One hundred is a number this is a hidden message
One hundred is a number the acces code to the building is

One hundred is a number the following numbers in this order:
One hundred is a number your nephew's age multiplied by two

One hundred is a number the year you were a freshman at college
One hundred is a number my favorite prime number

One hundred is a number and finally the last copyright date on my favorite book
One hundred is a number and now, back to the stupid poem

One hundred is a number, not a turtleneck sweater
One hundred is a number, though one hundred and one is better

One hundred is a number a train goes choo choo
One hundred is a number a baby goes goo goo

One hundred is a number, as you can see
One hundred is a number hee hee hee



Isn't that poem amazing? I'm thinking about quiting my day job as a hobo and become a poet (they're practically the same thing, only poets are more emotional). Well, now that I've just wasted your time with an extrememly long poem that had no meaning at all, I think I'm going to type an extremely long sentence to complement it; and by doing so, I will have wasted even MORE of your time; that's how evil I am; I'll use semi-colons instead of periods when I think applicable; this makes me TRIPLE evil; nay, I am INFINITE TIMES EVIL, according to this sentence that I should probably end by now; so I think I will end it; so there you go; it's ended.

Oh by the way, this was my 100th post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poem was ruined near the end with your stupid subliminal message.

justGeorge said...

What hidden message? I don't know what you're talking about.

Happy Elf Mom said...

George, you DO REALIZE that Juanita really did work at the diner in the Andy Griffith Show, right?? She was a woman of um, loose morals people went out with when they... yeah.

Zachary Penguin said...

Haha, excellent poem! Hobo is over-rated, be a poet/writer (only don't lose ur files *grr*)).