Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Acting like a Fool

I had my pants on the ground and I was acting like a fool.

Speaking of refrigerators, I ate some brownies the other day. They were fergalicious and feraligatoricious.

"I like m-m-m-muffins."

"That's mmm mmmm muffins!"

"Whatever."

Yeah, I don't have much time to post right now. I was getting tired of seeing "Wassuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!" on my blog for too long.

Speaking of Lickitung, I caught a minun.

According to an unnamed source, minun is the best Pokemon ever. I'll probably make him / her the Pokemon of the week.

Speaking of Pokemon, the 3DS is coming out soon. Keep the fingers crossed and hope for a free one in the mail. I certainly don't wanna pay $250, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Y'know? Besides, it has a 3D camera. That alone makes it amazing. I dunno.

Anyway, make sure to comment on how awesome my blog is. If you don't have anything nice to say, then shut up.

Adios, I don't like you I think you're gross.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

George, I love your blog. Keep posting this awesome junk!

Happy Elf Mom said...

$250?? Yow.

Zachary Penguin said...

YOU ARE NOT GETTING A 3DS UNTIL I HAD TIME TO BUY ONE AND HAVE FULLY SHOWN YOU HOW COOL IT IS MINE!! ;P

actually, i like muffins too, i think some perkins guy invented them ... just a guess.