Thursday, January 27, 2011

Your Head is Hollow, Mine is Hallowed

I feel bubbly, almost as if I were posting an insane, nonsense post. I feel funny. I doubt I could walk in a straight line. My breath smells of strawberries.

By the way, it's time for another story by justGeorge Inc.

One day I was walking along when I suddenly decided to do some criminal activities.

On the first day as a criminal I stole this for me:
A parish in a pear tree

On the second day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Two Leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the third day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the fourth day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Four Wild Herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the fifth day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the sixth day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Six Fleece a golden
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the seventh day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Seven leoplorodons a swimming
Six Fleece a golden
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the eighth day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Eight Miltanks milking
Seven leoplorodons a swimming
Six Fleece a golden
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the ninth day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Nine ladies dancing :)
Eight Miltanks milking
Seven leoplorodons a swimming
Six Fleece a golden
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the tenth day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Ten frogs a leaping
Nine ladies dancing :)
Eight Miltanks milking
Seven leoplorodons a swimming
Six Fleece a golden
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the eleventh day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Eleven Pied Pipers Piping
Ten frogs a leaping
Nine ladies dancing :)
Eight Miltanks milking
Seven leoplorodons a swimming
Six Fleece a golden
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree

On the twelfth day as a criminal I stole this for me:
Twelve Grumblers Grumbling
Eleven Pied Pipers Piping
Ten frogs a leaping
Nine ladies dancing :)
Eight Miltanks milking
Seven leoplorodons a swimming
Six Fleece a golden
Five golden rings
Four wild herds
Three French Fries
Two leather Gloves
and a parish in a pear tree


Then I wasn't a hungry catelillar anymore. I was a really fat, justGeorge. (with and angry crowd of dancers, pied pipers, and grumblers)

I turned into a beautiful butterfree.....

not.


Thank You for reading this stupid post. You have no idea how much time this took for me to write.

4 comments:

justGeorge said...

On the thirteenth day of stealing...

justGeorge said...

This poem reminds me of something...

justGeorge said...

Can you put this poem to music?

justGeorge said...

Sure I can. I'm a natural song-writer.