Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bleh

Zeke Dove is sitting next to me, smoking a cigarette, giving me an old-fasioned interrogation. In case you don't know Zeke Dove, he's the guy who's interrogating me now (duh). Zeke's high school nickname was "BoneSaw" (obviously he was a WWE wrestler on Spiderman). Too bad I never had a chance. Using the Chinese water torture, he forced me to talk about the rebel base. I didn't know what he was talking about, but I'm a pretty good guesser.

Y'know, I'm really tired of the low standards of torture nowadays. In the olden days, we used to strap a jet pack to the victim and shoot them toward the sun. Now we use the polically acceptable Chinese Water torture, under the waterfall. I never quite understood how that was a mind torture.

Anyway, there go the rebels. Oh well. On the positive side, I bounced outta there using my giant rubber ball. I was instantly free (they had no aerial defences) and flew over the entire empire's base.

That sums up yesterday. Now about today...

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom said...

Do I get to pick the verb for your next post?