Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Don't forget to eat your Toasty Oaties!

One day a random guy off the street walked up to me casually and said that he was a random guy off the street. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Have you ever noticed that there's a huge influx of random guys off the street? It's probably due to the resurrection of Regice in my basement. Because the heat was gett'n' to me, I resurrected Regice from the dead to cool off my house. (Regice in case you're one of the losers who don't play Pokemon is the ice Pokemon whose temperature is absolute zero.)

I saw an Oliphant at the zoo, along with a few hoppits (another name for frogs in Britain, don't ask me to explain, I'm not British). Too bad Fladnag (Gandalf's evil cousin) put a spell on the zoo to prevent me from escaping New Zealand... I mean Lord of the Rings Land.

So I'm still stuck here with my laptop and my dog, Barko.

If you want to help me click on this link: www.justGeorgespage.blogspot.com

19 comments:

justGeorge said...

Your posts seem to be getting pretty short recently.

justGeorge said...

That's not my fault. Usually my laptop is stolen by Bobo the Hobo and used as a chamberpot.

justGeorge said...

You shouldn't buy a shiny computer. It attracts insects and weirdos.

justGeorge said...

That's why you're using it right now.

justGeorge said...

What?!

justGeorge said...

That's right. You keep stealing my computer and use my name to comment on my blog.

justGeorge said...

But...

justGeorge said...

You're making me look crazy. Stop it.

justGeorge said...

No you stop it.

justGeorge said...

NO YOU STOP IT.

justGeorge said...

YOU

justGeorge said...

U

justGeorge said...

Double U

justGeorge said...

W?

justGeorge said...

Wuh?

justGeorge said...

What?

justGeorge said...

Huh?

zakluv_145 said...

Both of you shut up ... where is study hall? im lost.

justGeorge said...

It's right over there (pointing in direction you can't see).