Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Your Own Customized Blogpost

I have researched tirelessly for the secret to touch screens. I finally have the technology for them. Completely from scratch, I made my blog post customizable via the touch screen below. You can write your own comments on your computer screen using a pencil, a pocketknife or any other sharp object. Feel free to doodle and write to your heart's content. REMINDER! YOU CANNOT WRITE ON YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN WITH YOUR HANDS. YOU MUST USE A SHARP AND POINTY OBJECT. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE YOUR BLOGGER WARRANTY TO BECOME INVALIDATED. IF YOU LAUGH THIS OFF YOU WILL BE HUNTED DOWN BY HUNGRY CHINCHILLAS. Please doodle below:



























































I'm not paying for a new computer monitor just 'cuz yer stupid.

10 comments:

justGeorge said...

When I tried to draw with my kitchen knife, my screen just got a bunch of scratches. What do I do?

justGeorge said...

You need the updated version of justGeorge's Computer Monitor (V2.2) then the expansion pack all wrapped in a value package for only two grand. Rememeber, it's a forty dollar value (and two is less than forty).

justGeorge said...

I bought your expansion pack, and it still won't work. What do I do?

justGeorge said...

You need to turn my software on.

justGeorge said...

There is no on button for your software, all it does is send my computer viruses. What do I do?

justGeorge said...

You need to install an on button with justGeorge's morgage plan, just give the deed to your house and it's yours.

justGeorge said...

I installed the on button and pushed it. The computer started swearing at me. What do I do?

justGeorge said...

You probably accidentally pushed the on button. Don't ever do that again.

zakluv_145 said...

my computer is ruined now :(

justGeorge said...

Perhaps your computer is not the 2012 Apocolypse Model. If not I recomend buying it and trying again.