Sunday, May 2, 2010

Evolution: The Untold Story

I have real scientific proof that evolution is fo real! An online tabloid (whose URL I've forgotten) has informed me that before their reporter's very eyes, a Charmeleon evolved into a Charizard, proving that dinosaurs evolved into birds. I myself have encountered evolution in a different way. After sleeping through disturbing dreams, I awoke and found myself as a monstrous vermin. I then realized I was a surrealist writer, destined to be squashed to death by random household items, like apples.

The next day I metamorphosized into an ape-like creature living underground. Everywhere I went I was called mean names like "Murlock". I stole their time machines, so that'll fix 'em.

Eventually I reincarnated into a Miltank, revered by the Hindus for my tasty flavor in hamburgers.

After a few lifetimes, I worked back to a human. Thankfully I have a blue aura instead of a green one. Otherwise I would have to wait a millennium [falcon] or two.

2 comments:

Samuel Paddock said...

I-W-O-K-E-U-P-T-H-I-S-M-O-R-N-I-N-G-T-O-F-I-ND-T-H-A-T-I-W-A-S-A-F-L-Y-.
-T-H-AT-I-S-W-H-Y-M-Y-L-E-T-T-E-R-S-A-R-E-S-O-S-P-A-C-E-D-O-U-T.
-H-E-L-P-M-E!

zakluv_145 said...

4 letters, i think you know them.

R.O.F.L

R >> Rampaging

O >> Octagons

F >> izzled (away)

L >> Losing (all time and space to there being)

Your Welcome.