Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy V Day!

Valentines Day is com'n' up. But, I don't care because V day is coming up too. No, V day is not Valentines Day, it's Victory day. You are so historically inept.

I just found Bloons Tower Defense 4 online and beat all the levels. All you have to do is use your extra $$$ every round to buy more banana farms, factories, or sweat-shops. Then, just rake in the bananas.

In case you're someone with a life, Bloons Tower Defense is a game where monkeys shoot tacks at balloons. It's a non-violent tower defense game where either monkeys frown, or balloons are popped, no-one gets hurt.

The age of pirates and ninjas has ended, now it's my time.



I will be the very best
like no one ever was

To catch swine flu is my test
to potty train is my cause

I will travel across the land
searching for the swine

Teach idiots to understand
everything is really mine

justGeorge! Gotta blog 'em all!
So true!

You blog me, I'll blog you

justGeorge! Gotta blog 'em all!
Gotta blog 'em all!

justGeorge!!


In case you don't know anything about Pokemon, I just broke the copyright laws by using their lyrics without permission. Sue me.

No! Please! I didn't mean it! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (sound of justGeorge being dragged away for execution)

Thus ended justGeorge's reign of terror.

No comments: