Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sorry! (The Game)

I lost the game.

Also, I haven't posted in a while, as I'm sure all three of you have noticed. I have a good excuse... uh... reason for this. I was trapped in a jungle of french bread. You probably don't believe me, but that's OK ye of little faith. I can however, describe it to you. All trees were completely edible, aside from the animals living in them.

Inside of the trees were a few jungle elves who spoke as if they were on Lord of the Rings. I was only able to communicate with them with my fluent Gibberish (which I took four years of in high school).

In case you're wondering, I was in the man scouts in survival training camp. Some camp counselors thought it was funny to leave me in The-deep-dark-forest-land all by myself. I thought it was suspicious that they were goose-stepping.

I managed to escape with my life from the evil SimCity Developers who were trying to destroy the jungle in place of a city. I tricked them into thinking I was an endangered species, so that means it's not OK to kill me (versus a not-endangered species such as human).

I'm so clever.

At least it wasn't the Civilization developers, that's all I can say.

So now I'm back to regular society, where everyone sits at computers playing video games or... stuff.

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THIS IS A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE. GIVE JUSTGEORGE A MILLION BUCKS IN SMALL BILLS.

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

THE END

the end

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Suddenly I feel like giving you a lot of money!

No. Not really. Thanks for askin', though.

zakluv_145 said...

Would you like $1 bills or $5 bills ... oh wait, i only have $10 bills and you want small bills... so ... yea (awkward moment).