Monday, January 18, 2010

I Hate Murphy

Poodle Puddles, I'm mad. I went and broke Murphy's Law.

Oops I did it again.

All old pop songs aside, my hate for Murphy still grows. I need some booze. Too bad it's not Friday night. Besides, my gangsta friends would get mad if I stole their Bud Light.

Speaking of getting drunk, today I got all seven seasons of Berny the Rhinosaur.

I love you
You love me
Why can't we all
just agree with me?

With religious tolerance
and Philosophy

Won't you say you love everyone too?


I didn't get all those episodes for my enjoyment. I got them to annoy my neighbors who are constantly peeking through my window for kicks. Obviously Berny the Rhinosaur is to stalkers as garlic is to vampires. Berny isn't completely useless. I heard the US government (not the U.S. government, the US government, there's actually a difference) uses Berny to torture terrorists.

Well, I guess I'm out of steam. It doesn't take many paragraphs of blogging to calm me down. So, I'm done.

The End

Goodbye

Bye Bye

Best Buy

5 comments:

justGeorge said...

I hate Berny, but I love the Telechubbies.

justGeorge said...

Hate is a strong word.

justGeorge said...

That's because I'm a strong person.

justGeorge said...

Get over yourself.

justGeorge said...

No