Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whuppee

I am posting from my Wii. Awesome. Yeah, now Nintendo (may it live forever) has graciously agreed to give me the Internet Channel. This is really a test to see if it works.

(gasp)

You mean that this blog post was not designed to entertain and instruct like satirical works should? Duh. As you can see from the fact that I comment on my own blog, I am using this free website for my own devious purposes. Deal with it. If you want to see a blog that cares for your many needs, go to some stupid blog about Anne of Green Gables or something.

4 comments:

justGeorge said...

I`m hurt by your ruthless comments. I like Animal Fables. Just because you have a lot of money doesn't mean you can boss me around. Learn some karate and manners.

justGeorge said...

I like Aesop too. But that doesn't mean I think I'm better than you. You need to calm down.

zakluv_145 said...

Wow. I might need to see my therapist again ... You disappoint me buddy, sadly, i will crawl back into my cave and eat some turkey meat from the recently deceased turkey i killed... Good day sir.

justGeorge said...

I like... turkey too.