Monday, December 7, 2009

Pokemon, what happened?

Many of you followers (all those people that bother to look at this obscure website) know I haven't posted Pokemon stuff for a while. That's 'cuz I'm working on a team for the coming 2010 world championship. Pretty much you're allowed two non-event legendaries on your team. I think all those Pokemon fans know EVERYONE will use Kyogre / Mewtwo. People will give Mewtwo Psychic, Ice Beam, Thunder and call it a brilliant strategy. Or, people will have Kyogre / Palkia. Kyogre would keep using Surf while Palkia does whatever it feels like, being safe with its x .25 resistance to water. That's my theory. It's either that or a Sunny Day party. Everyone would use Groudon with Earthquake, Eruption and maybe Solar Beam. Then everyone will use Typhlosion (Eruption), Ho-oh (Sacret Fire), and maybe a Moltres (Heat Wave). This party is predictable, but effective.

I have to think of ways to counter both of these parties. I was thinking about abusing Wobbuffet and his ability. I'll keep you posted (ha ha posted).

If you're expecting me to be a funny guy, forget it. I am clinically depressed. So much in fact, that I eat cheesy pretzel sticks. Yea, that's how desperat I am. I hate cheesy pretzel sticks. This sort of self-mutilation will only bring the end to me, or at the very least, cheesy barf.

6 comments:

justGeorge said...

Dude I was thinking about a Kyogre party.

Kyogre
Water Spout
Ice Beam
Thunder
Rest

Palkia
Surf
Spacial Rend
Thunder
Aura Sphere

What do you think.

justGeorge said...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Go away or I'll hurt you.

justGeorge said...

Dude I decided to have a Sunny Day party.

Groudon
Earthquake
Eruption
Solar Beam
Rock Slide / Rock Polish

Ho-oh
Sacred Fire
Solar Beam
Sky Attack
Sunny Day

Typhlosion
Eruption
Solar Beam
Thunder Punch
Quick Attack

What do you think?

justGeorge said...

Not you too.
Ep tu justGeorge?

Don't do this to me. I hate you.

justGeorge said...

We'll agree to disagree.

We have to get along. We are the same person.

justGeorge said...

You're right. In fact, you're always right. So am I.