Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hippy Holidays

Sorry for not posting during the Christmas Era. I was forced to celebrate Kwanza in the state prison. The only problem with that is that I'm white. I had to get out by battling the prison guards at Pokemon battles. So I didn't get anything for Christmas except for a Rice Crispy Cookie. That's all they give you in prison.

In case you're not one of the three people who actually looks at my blog, let me tell you what I did to get in prison in the first place. All I did was try to get fast cash by selling marijuana at a pawn shop. I didn't know you're not supposed to do that. I didn't know you're supposed to sell it to random bums on the street, while selling STOLEN goods at a pawn shop.

Whatever.

That's not the point though. What really put me in jail was the fact that I was dressed in a Santa suite with a nametage on it. Apparently nametags are patented, so I was sent to state prison forever. If that wasn't bad enough, my cellmate was another justGeorge (we're everywhere you know, just look at our comments). We spent so much time arguing that we didn't realize both of our sentences were up (forever passes by quicker than you think).

So that's just about the jist of my Christmas- oops holiday. I'm hoping that the New Years will be better. I've learned my lesson. Never sell stuff to pawn shops, they jip you off. Especially if the great Ma Fia controls the store to begin with.

5 comments:

justGeorge said...

Merry postChristmas, justGeorge... and a Happy New Year. Don't forget to eat your Toasty Oaties.

justGeorge said...

Hope everything works out justGeorge. I'm happy you're back. Don't forget to eat your Wheaty Sweeties.

justGeorge said...

I like red socks.

justGeorge said...

?

zakluv_145 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.