Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Santa...

Here are my favorite Dear Santa letters I've found:

Dear Santa,

Gimme. Now.

Tiny, Timid, yet Tenacious
Tim



Dear Santa,

Hi. How are you doing?

Don't gimme that Jibba-Jabba, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to myself. You don't deserve for me to write to you, I only wrote you this letter to waste your valuable time. While you stuff your face with everyone else's cookies you'll think back to this letter. Then maybe you'll have the New Years Resolution to lose weight. You fatty. I pity the foo.

From,
Mr. T
(That's the Grinch to you!)

4 comments:

justGeorge said...

Ho ho ho

Yeah, who has the last laugh now Santa?

justGeorge said...

Twas the night before Christmas
And all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
Not even a Maus

zakluv_145 said...

I WANT A PONY!!!!

justGeorge said...

I hate ponies.

I WANT A UNICORN!!!!