Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ma Fia's Endeavors

Ol' Ma Fia's at it again.



Our reporters from justGeorge's Entrepreneurial Section of Universal Simulcast (jESUS) have just reported that Ma Fia just farted. We cannot tell the chemical makeup of the cloud of gas she released. We do know this: it is highly toxic to all human-kind. We will give you more updates as time progresses.

(about two seconds later)

We now have new information. Apparently, the composition of this gas is 32% "Cheetoes" 17% Et Cetera and 51% beans. BEANS! DO YOU HEAR ME?! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! IT WILL BRING THE END TO US!

On a more positive note, the destructive power of the Mayan calendar, uh... Ma Fia's Fart will kick in around 2012. So, we have a few years. I suggest during the time you have, you should think of 101 things to do instead of drugs... uh... I meant to do with your time. heh heh (oops)

ET phone home.

5 comments:

justGeorge said...

I'm a little koo-koo clock
Short and stout
Here its 12:00
Now I'll shout

justGeorge said...

STOP #@!*$#ing my *@#$ing blog!

DO NOT HACK ONTO MY %$#@*ING ACCOUNT!!!!!! !!!! !!!!

justGeorge said...

No need for a violent reaction. I just do a little hacking here, a little num-chuck skillz there...

justGeorge said...

NO MORE!!!! I BAN ALL HACKING FROM NOW ON!!!

justGeorge said...

OK I'll stop.
Bye.