Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's my birthday today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sticky keys)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not really. I did that to get my attention. I really just wanted to swear at something.

Here we go.


*bleep*!!!

:0
:)
:(
:-)
:-(
:3)
:3(
;)
:/
:\
:
:o
:O
:]
:=)
:+)
:~)
: }
: {
:<
:>)


I'm using all the facial expressions I know. I don't know many. A lot of those guys I made up like :3) and stuff. I probably should get going so... OW!!! I STUBBED MY *bleep*'n' toe! A heaping helping of *bleep*s! A boatload of *bleep* Can't you see I got a *bleep* that *bleep* ed my *bleep* while *bleep*ing my *bleeeeeeeeeeep*!

WE ARE NOW EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT POST

YOUR FACE MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF

THANK YOU

6 comments:

justGeorge said...

My face makes me feel better about myself too.

justGeorge said...

I'm rubber, I'm glue
whatever you say bounces off of me
hits a mirror
and sticks to my face

then I take those words and make you eat them

justGeorge said...

Shut up

justGeorge said...

you shut up

zakluv_145 said...

both of you shut up! (Oh snap! Was that rude?)

Mrs. C said...

Happy unbirthday! I am sticking my tongue out at you. :P