Saturday, November 14, 2009

For all you Critics out there...

Some of you losers may sit at your computers and glance at my blog. Then you chuckle stupidly to yourself. Then you lick your fingers after eating a whole bag of potato chips that you shoplifted from the local grocery store.

You're despicable. I despise you and your family. I, Nebuchadnezzar, decree that all those that do not comment will chopped into tiny little pieces and their houses completely ruined (Daniel 3:29).

So you better comment.

And you better pay your protection money too.

Otherwise Ma Fia might come and get ya.

Also some people asked me why justGeorge talks to himself. I'll answer that question with another question. What happened to your face?

3 comments:

zakluv_145 said...

Wow. I respect dat :)

Mrs. C said...

I resent this blog post. So happens I do all my shoplifting about 40 miles away. That's hardly local.

justGeorge said...

Here's a rule of thumb to find out if its local: Have you shoplifted from it?
If so then, yes it's local enough.


(I'm so good at logic. I should get a cookie.)