Saturday, October 24, 2009

What the ----? What is this? This post has no point.

Rock 'n' Roll McDonalds.

Rock 'n' Roll McDonalds.

(repeat x infinity)

No doubt you are one of those kinds of people who do not read aloud what is written. You are a bumbling fool. Re-read the lines above.

Right now.

I mean it.

I'm not joking.

Re-read it fo real or I'll send a virus to your computer.

Now do it with feeling
(that's what she said)

Sing along with the new Album. Only $29.95 (it's a forty dollar value)(A FORTY DOLLAR VALUE!).

Now shut yer face or I'll shut it for you

That's better.


Simon says be stupid.

Good boy

Scratch your butt

Oop! Simon didn't say so.

3 comments:

justGeorge said...

Obviously you aren't a very good blogger. You need more comments to yourself. By the way, I didn't scratch my butt at the end. (sound of fingernails scratching a fat butt) Yup, simon is a tricky one.

zakluv_145 said...

*laughing on floor so hard i throw up* ... Look what you made me do!! :(

justGeorge said...

What color barf was it?
A) Green
B) Orange
C) Brown
D) Yellow