Wednesday, September 30, 2009

justGeorge's Photo

In case you are wondering why there is no photo of me, don't.

The reason I don't have a photo of me in my profile is this: I don't feel like it. The silhouette is close enough to my appearance.

I'm not going to talk about a stupid photo for a page. I really wanted to talk about you. I do mean YOU. Yes, you, in the chair with the nose. You need to comment. If you don't comment, I will track you down with high-tech-techno-technology of Tech. School. To encourage growth, I will put random words in the next paragraph just to appear on search engines.

Obama, George Bush, crazy, Yo Mama, Star Wars, smelly, Sonshine, cheesy jokes, corny jokes, corn-on-the-cob, Pokemon, fashion, Mario, Luigi, Google, Wikipedia, YouTube, Yahoo, free games, tower defense, Bloons, educational games, Jesus, God, animals, animal cruelty, stats, zombies, ninja, candy, movie review, game review, eBay, FREE, stupid, trading cards, Twilight Zone, Andy Griffith, Spongebob and Patrick, Nick Jr., Veggie Tales, health, health care, Democrat, Republican, fat, fat reducing, weight loss, diet, stress, America, photo, video, Microsoft, computer software, free computer games, book, Blogger, Sesame Street, Teletubbies, controversial, philosophy, good literature, science, math, math practice, free translation, free translator, chocolate, vampire, vampires, how to..., self-help, Super Mario, blond, comic strip, Snoopy, Charlie Brown, african american, white, church, weight-loss program, fool, foo, creative, collectible, Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, dragon, wizard, RPG, news, broadcast, Lord of the Rings, Jaws Theme, questionable material ect.

None of you are patient enough to read the whole thing. That's OK. If you were a patient person, you wouldn't visit blogs, you would meditate in the mountains. Monks are fine, but they're too patient. They don't actually speak in riddles, or tongues, they speak gibberish. This is all from being so lonely that they start seeing things. That, or they get reincarnated as a fast growing clone and spread the word about how everyone should visit Colorado where the monks are. (Yes, that is where the monks are; they have mountains)

Anyway, I have better things to do with my life than sit at a computer, so I'm done... for now.

1 comment:

zakluv_145 said...

i read EVERY WORD! :-D BEAT THAT!! :-P... you should check out http://www.aqworlds.com/aw-newuser.asp?refid=6988989 <<=== Thats my referral link!! Check it out!! :-D ... JUST DO IT!