Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Catch Shaymin!

For all you Pokemon fans, you can go to Toys 'R' Us and pick-up Oaks Letter. If you aren't a Pokemon fan, I suggest you take a class in compliance, then agree with me when I say be one. Pokemon is not for kids only and are very strategic games.



Anyway, pickup your Oaks Letter September 28th through October 8th. Yea, Shaymin. Shaymin isn't really that good. His stats are exactly like the other straight 100's, but with Shaymin, he/she hasn't anything special to show except form changes. If I get around to giving him/ her the honor of justGeorge's Pokemon of the Week on Friday, you'll see what I mean.

By the way justGeorge's Pokemon of the Week is when justGeorge uses a random # generator and gets a # of a Pokemon. I will talk about what moves and move combinations you could give it. I will also talk about the recent cards and general feelings toward it.

For example: Everyone knows that Shaymin is just the pre-Arceus pokemon. Nintendo's not fooling anyone. The End.

Seriously.

No comments: